Stone farmhouse in a protected environment located in Bénivay-Ollon, a small valley in the heart of our authentic Provence. The Provence of Pagnol... You will be charmed by the luminosity and tranquility emanating from this place... it will be conducive to a successful stay with family or friends. This house of approximately 160m² is equipped for 6 people, with the possibility of extending to 8 and 10 people on request.
On the ground floor, living room of approx. 60 m2:
- Its lounge area (TV) opening onto a terrace,
- A spacious integrated kitchen-bar open to the living room
- A dining area opening onto a second terrace
- 1 WC
Upstairs: A bedroom with king size bed, A bathroom with corner bath and shower cabin and double sinks, A double bedroom and its shower room, 1 bedroom with 2 beds, 1 bathroom water with laundry. (LL - Dryer - ironing facilities, Covered terrace, The second floor gives access to a solarium.
Outdoors: Secure 10X5 swimming pool with bubble cover, Poolhouse, plancha, Ping-pong table, basketball hoop, Garage and parking, Wifi, High chair and cot, Central heating and fireplace.
- Private swimming pool
- view ventoux
- in the heart of the real Provence
- calm and relaxing
A stone's throw from the village of Mollans sur Ouvèze, La Clémence welcomes up to 4 people, Ideally located facing Mont Ventoux, it will be an excellent starting point to discover our beautiful Provence...
The house has a large living room with an American kitchen:
- Air-conditioned living area opening onto a beautiful terrace, flat screen TV, CD player and radio,
- Equipped kitchen (LV- oven - microwave - Nespreso - vacuum cleaner - robot mixer - fridge - freezer - LL....)
- Laundry room (LL- ironing required)
Upstairs: A master bedroom with king size bed, and its bathroom, balcony with a view of the Ventoux and A second master bedroom with two single beds and a bathroom with walk-in shower.< /p>
EXTERIORS: Pretty landscaped garden, 10.5 X 4 lap pool with bubble cover, Deck chairs, deck chairs, Terrace with garden furniture and plancha. Parasols and shade sail
- garden with private pool
- 2 master bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Equipped American kitchen - Living room
- Arrival: 4 p.m. / Departure: 10 a.m.
- Deposit: €500
- End of stay cleaning: €80
The Oustaou des Monges
The gate of the Baronnies, L'Oustaou des Monges, house of the Monges in Provençal. You push open the door and you enter a calm, fresh and rustic place. Perfectly equipped, this house will seduce you with the atmosphere it exudes and the unconventional care taken in its layout. A pretty swimming pool surrounded by stone walls completes this set and invites you to relax
Ground floor: Living kitchen opening onto living room: refrigerator, stove, coffee maker, microwave, dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, oven and living room of approx. 60 M2 (mini chain)
- 1 bedroom: 1 180 cm bed opening onto a semi-covered solarium terrace with garden furniture
- 1 bathroom with bathtub, double washbasin and shower cubicle.
- 1 separate toilet
- mezzanine with sofa and TV (satellite channel) DVD - VCR
- 1 bedroom with 2 90 cm or king size beds
- 1 second terrace with sofa lounge.
Upper level in the attic (limited height): ideal for children: 1 double bed
EXTERIORS: Landscaped garden of 1500m2, Private swimming pool 6 X 5 L-shaped, Deck chairs, garden furniture, barbecue, Parking for 2 cars
- 1500m² garden with swimming pool
- near the village
- private pool
- quiet and not overlooked
- | |
The House of South Stones
Very pretty stone house with a charming garden surrounding a swimming pool. With a beautiful exhibition, to welcome you with family or friends.
House of approximately 130 m2 on 2 floors:
- Kitchen area with American fridge, oven, coffee maker, microwave, vacuum cleaner... and dining area.
- Living room (flat screen TV) opening onto the terrace and garden.
- A bedroom with a 160 cm bed
- A bathroom
- A separate toilet
- An office space
- Two bedrooms with two 90 cm beds
- Laundry ( LL - ironing)
Upstairs: 1 double bedroom and 1 shower room and wc
Other facilities: WIFI
Exteriors: 9m x 4m swimming pool, carport, parking, ping pong table
- Nice garden
- beautiful view of the Ventoux
- private swimming pool
The House of Pielard
Facing the village of Mollans sur Ouvèze, in Drôme Provençale, you will discover this pretty house combining original architecture and old materials with a superb view of the giant of Provence, Mont Ventoux.
DAY PART: American kitchen (American fridge, microwave, dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, oven, vacuum cleaner, hob, robot, Nespresso, toaster, etc.), Living area for taking meals opening onto a huge terrace and superb view of Mont Ventoux, Lounge area (flat screen TV - CD player and radio), Laundry room (washing machine - ironing kit...)
- A master bedroom with 160 cm bed, (TV) with direct access to the swimming pool - private bathroom (double basins - Italian shower and toilet) and dressing
- A bedroom with two 90 cm beds
- A third bedroom with a 160 cm bed
- A separate toilet
- A bathroom with Italian shower
OUTSIDE: Secure swimming pool (8m X 4m) with bubble cover, Deck chairs - Chilean chairs - sofa - shade sail - parasols, Terraces with garden furniture, Terraces with garden table, Plancha, Ping table -tennis, Garage with 2 pitches and parking
- Private swimming pool
- superb view of the Ventoux
- not overlooked
- on one level
The terraces of Ventoux
At the heart of a holiday resort, the Pas du Ventoux in a small Residence, Five apartments with a superb view of Mont Ventoux. Ideal to accommodate 4/6 people, decorated in the style of the day and very well equipped.
- 3 Apartment of 68 m2 approx. on one level (4/6 people):
- Equipped kitchen (ceramic hob, coffee maker, microwave, dishwasher, oven, etc.)
- dining area
- Living room with sofa and armchairs (sofa bed) TV
- Double bedroom with bay window overlooking the pool terrace
- Twin bedroom
- 1 or 2 bathrooms
- Separate WC
- South facing terraces with Ventoux view and swimming pool
- 1 apartment of 110 m2 is also available with similar characteristics.
- 1 accommodation of 40 m2 (4 people) with private enclosed garden.
Other facilities: The Residence has a private swimming pool of 20x10 m (May to September), Petanque ground, Laundry on request, Bicycle garage
- Residence with swimming pool of 200 m2
- breathtaking view of the Ventoux
- possibility of renting for a group of 26 people 24 people
The 24 of Château La Gypiere
Description to come